C type visa applications shall be submitted at AS Visa's offices in
Aziziye mahallesi Cinnah caddesi no: 98/1 Çankaya / ANKARA
Istiklal Mahallesi Derviş Gülbaba Sokak No.:2/C-D Beyoğlu – ISTANBUL (Polat Piyalepaşa)
Phone: 0212 245 95 95
Web site: https://www.as-visa.com/
Appointments are available through the website of the AS VISA SOLUTIONS: https://www.as-visa.com/online-randevu.aspx#
In case an interview is necessary with the applicant, the interview takes places at the Consulate General of Hungary in Istanbul or at the Embassy of Hungary in Ankara:
Embassy of Hungary in Ankara
Consulate General of Hungary in Istanbul
Sancak Mahallesi, Layoş Koşut Caddesi No.2., / Kahire Caddesi No. 30., 06550 Yıldız, Çankaya, ANKARA
POLAT OFIS B Blok, İmrahor Cad. Yankı Sokak No: 27 Gürsel Mah., Kağıthane – 34400 ISTANBUL
Submission of the application:
Visa applications can be submitted up to 6 months before the intended travel and no sooner than 15 calendar days to the date of departure. In case there are less than 16 days to the intended travel date, the application cannot be submitted or accepted. In justified individual cases of urgency, the consulate may allow lodging of applications within 15 calendar days before the intended travel date.
Application can be submitted:
- if your sole destination is Hungary,
- if the visit includes more than one destinations, or if several separate visits are planned within a 2 month-period, but the main destination of your travel is Hungary in terms of the length or purpose of stay,
- if you would like to transit through Hungary,
- if you transit through Hungary only,
- in case you transit through more than one Member States, but the first one is Hungary.
Schengen visa fees as of 2 February 2020:
Visa type New fee in Euro
Schengen visa 80 EUR
Schengen visa child 6-12years 40 EUR*
Schengen visa child 0-6 years Free of charge
*For Turkish citizens under the age of 12 it is free of charge, if the travel destination is Hungary (in case of Portugal or Slovenian travel destination it is 40 EUR)
Visa fees for family members of EEA citizens:
Hungarian citizens: no exemption, the general price written above
Portuguese citizens: children or spouse of the Portuguese citizen is exempted from visa fee (but AS visa service fee has to be paid)
Slovenian citizens: children or spouse of the Slovenian citizen is exempted from visa fee (but AS visa service fee has to be paid)
Visa application forms:
VIP services are provided by the AS VISA, for more information: https://www.as-visa.com/DynamicPage.aspx?ID=45&CategoryID=15. Please note that even in case of VIP applications the 15 days for decision making set by the Visa Code is still applicable.
The Schengen visa means an authorization issued by a Member State with a view to transit through or an intended stay in the territory of the Member States. The maximum duration of stay with Schengen visa can be 90 days in any 180 day-period from the date of first entry in the territory of the Member States.
The Schengen visa does not mean an automatic permission to enter the Schengen area. At the border, the conditions of the entering and planned staying in the territory of the Member States can still be examined.
How long the visa procedure takes?
The visa procedure takes 15 calendar days. In specific cases, that period may be extended up to a maximum of 30 calendar days, notably when further scrutiny is needed. Exceptionally, the period may be extended up to a maximum of 60 calendar days, when additional documentation is needed. For Turkish citizens there is no emergency procedure. There is an emergency procedure for citizens whose country of origin has a visa facilitation agreement with the European Union.
SCHENGEN VISA REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- APPLICATION FORM: It must be completely filled, legible and signed in the signature section, and on the last page must be signed by the passport holder. Home address, e-mail address and mobile phone number should be given; all these contacts should belong to the applicant. Application forms can be filled with blue, black pencil or digitally. If the applicant is under 18 years old, signatures must be given by both of the parents.
- TWO BIOMETRIC PHOTOGRAPHS: It must be taken in the last 6 months, facing the objective directly, visible in the face, ears and forehead and the backlight must be white, size 35 mm x 45 mm.
- TRAVEL HEALTH INSURANCE POLICY: The insurance must be valid in all Schengen countries and cover the minimum foreseen transit and residence time. Minimum policy coverage must be 30.000 € and cover minimum travel dates.
- PASSPORT PHOTOCOPIES: Full photocopy of all processed pages in passport including identification information page(s) too.
Your passport has to be valid for at least 90 days from the day of the intended leave of the territory of the Member States, and has to be issued within the last 10 years; also has to include at least two blank pages.
Note: Photocopies of Schengen, UK, US visas taken within the last 3 years in the old passport if it is any.
Note: Passport and visa photocopies of people you travel with are required too. If the person you travel with has a green passport, a photocopy of the identification page of the passport will suffice.
- THE LAST EXPIRED PASSPORT(S)
- EMPLOYER'S PERMISSION OF LEAVE: It must be taken from the company of applicant printed on letterhead signed and stamped by the employer, who indicates the person's travel dates and that he/she is allowed to leave on those dates. The payroll should be original and it must cover the last 3 months and must be signed and stamped by the company’s authorized person. The permission can be written in Turkish, English or Hungarian language.
- ORIGINAL PERSONAL BANK STATEMENT: a bank account statement showing the last 3 months of the account movements must be received from the bank no later than a week before the application date and must be signed and stamped by the authorized person in the bank. Even if the bank account is taken from net bank, it must be stamped and signed by the bank authority. If the person is the owner of the company, he/she can apply with the account of the company. Your account must have enough balance to finance your travel.
Note: Applicants can also add photocopies of credit card statements along with the bank accounts. (Adding credit card statement is not mandatory.)
- COMPANY DOCUMENTS:
- Certificate of activity (It should be taken in the last 6 months).
- Trade registry gazette (The title and partners of the company must be clearly indicated).
- Tax certificate (It should be up-to-date. The closed tax period has to be processed).
- Sample of signature (If the authority of the company is present or if the power of attorney is given by the company authority, it is required to declare the power of attorney and the statement of signature who is given power of attorney in addition to the signature sample).
- SPONSORSHIP LETTER: If travel expenses are covered by a family member, the relationship connection must be proven.
Note: If the costs are to be covered by the spouse, marriage certificate is required.
- COPY OF MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE: If the travel expenses are to be covered by one of the spouses, or in case the marriage name and birth name of the applicant are different.
- RESIDENCE PERMIT: third country citizens living in Turkey must have a valid residence permit in order to make a visa application. The residence permit must be valid for 3 more months from the first day of the travel.
- STUDENT CERTIFICATE: It must be taken from school and updated.
Note: The student card is not accepted.
SPECIAL LIST OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS FOR SCHENGEN VISA APPLICATIONS WITH THE PURPOSE OF:
STUDY OR PARTICIPATION IN EU EDUCATION, TRAINING OR RESEARCH PROGRAMS
- Flight / travel reservations or other proof of intended transport: Reservation(s) -Bus, Train, Plane, Vehicle, Ferry etc.- must include PNR (reservation number) or ticket number, name of the passenger(s) and travel dates. In case of travel to more than one country, city/country transfers must be shown in the application.
- Proof of accommodation for the intended period of stay. Reservations without a name or reservation number will not be accepted.
- Proof of means of subsistence: e.g. bank account statement on the account turnover during the last three months, and – proof of regular income e.g. salary slips of the last three months (or similar).
- For EU education, training, or research programmes:
- original of the invitation letter from the university or research centre
- letter from the Turkish National Agency (Centre for EU Education and Youth Programmes) or TÜBITAK identifying that the individual applying for visa is supported by an European Union Programme.
- The following documents regarding the applicant's personal situation shall be presented by either of the categories:
- If the applicant is employed as a teacher or professor letter from employer and/or approval for leave. Social security registration document.
- If the applicant is a student: Student certificate (Öğrenci Belgesi).
- If the applicant is a minor/under age 18 and travelling alone or with one parent or legal guardian only: Public notary approved statement from his/her parents (this condition shall not apply if the travelling parent is a single parent or holds the parental authority alone).