Residence permit (D visa) applications shall be submitted at AS Visa's offices in:
Aziziye mahallesi Cinnah caddesi no: 98/1 Çankaya / ANKARA
Istiklal Mahallesi Derviş Gülbaba Sokak No.:2/C-D Beyoğlu – ISTANBUL (Polat Piyalepaşa)
Residence permit application can only be submitted by appointment, please, book an appointment here: https://konzinfobooking.mfa.gov.hu/home
AS Visa office can be reached through the call centre and the following email address:
Telefon: 0212 245 95 95
E - mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web sitesi: https://www.as-visa.com/
D TYPE VISA APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
- D type visa application shall be logded in AS VISA Office from 08:00 to 10:00
- Istiklal Mahallesi Derviş Gülbaba Sokak No.:2/C-D Beyoğlu – ISTANBUL (Polat Piyalepaşa)
- Then the interview is at the Consulate General of Hungary in Istanbul:
- POLAT OFIS B Blok, İmrahor Cad. Yankı Sokak No: 27 Gürsel Mah., Kağıthane – 34400 ISTANBUL
Because of the large number of applicants, we cannot handle any delay, so please make sure that you arrive on time!
GENERAL INFORMATION ON RESIDENCE PERMIT (LONG TERM VISA) PROCEDURE
You can find the requirements and detailed information about the application process on the website of the Hungarian immigration authority: National Directorate-General for Aliens Policing: http://www.bmbah.hu/index.php?lang=en
The Application Forms and Appendix required for application can be downloaded from this website: http://www.bmbah.hu/index.php?lang=en
Please download and fill in all required documents before coming to submit the application. When submitting the application, documents specified on the websites must be submitted in original and in copy, too. If the application is incomplete, the applicant will be given a list of missing documents and until providing these documents, his/her application will not be sent to the Hungarian immigration authorities for evaluation and decision.
Fee must be paid at AS Visa's offices when submitting the application. The visa fee for all types of residence permits is 110 EUR.
- except for those applicants who are granted Stipendium Hungaricum state scholarships: those applications are free of charge
- the fee for the submission of all types of residence permits is 25 EUR, except for those applicants who are granted Stipendium Hungaricum state scholarships, whose fee for the application is 15 EUR.
Nationals of Türkiye need residence permit (long-term-visa) to take up work, voluntary work, study, conduct research, or join a third country national family member living in Hungary for a period of more than 90 days.
Residence permit application has to be submitted before the actual travel to Hungary.
Please note that short-term (so called C-visa or Schengen visa) does not permit you to travel to Hungary for working or studying beyond 90 days!
No application can be lodged by third persons! However, passport and decision on the residence permit application can be collected by a person presenting authorization duly signed by the applicant.
When lodging the application, you are expected to:
- Present an application form duly filled and signed. Application form is free of charge and can be downloaded from the website of the Hungarian immigration authority: National Directorate-General for Aliens Policing: http://www.bmbah.hu/index.php?lang=en.
- In case a minor (under 18) would travel alone, he/she shall submit an application form signed by both parents exercising permanent or temporary parental authority or legal guardianship. The minor shall also present a declaration of permission by both parents (exercising permanent or temporary parental authority or legal guardianship). In case the minor is travelling only with one of his/her parents, the other parent’s permission is needed. The declaration of permission has to be original and certified by public notary.
- Present a passport, which shall be valid at least for three months. Please check out before applying whether your passport contains at least two blank pages and it has to be issued within the previous 10 years.
- Present 2 biometric photos taken in the last 3 months, facing the objective directly, visible in the face, ears and forehead and the backlight must be white, size 35 mm x 45 mm.
- Pay the residence permit application fee of 110 EUR (except for applicants who are granted Stipendium Hungaricum state scholarships, whose application is free of charge) and the handling fee of 25 EUR for all type of applications (except for applicants who are granted Stipendium Hungaricum state scholarships, whose handling fee is 15 EUR). Fees must be paid at AS Visa's offices when submitting an application.
- Provide supporting documents. For further information please see the following section.
LIST OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS FOR RESIDENCE PERMIT APPLICATION
Please note that detailed information of all types of residence permit applications and Application Forms are available on the website of the Hungarian immigration authority (National Directorate-General for Aliens Policing): http://www.bmbah.hu/index.php?lang=en
RESIDENCE PERMIT FOR THE PURPOSE OF VOLUNTARY SERVICE:
- relevant Application Form and the relevant Appendix
- valid passport
- two photographs
- insurance (travel and health) - Enclosed with the application for residence permit the applicant shall provide proof of having access to comprehensive health insurance services or that he/she has the necessary financial resources to cover the costs of such services.
- proof of accommodation in Hungary (title deed – in Hungarian: “tulajdoni lap” – needs to be attached in case of staying in private/rental accommodation, also landlord/owner’s written statement on housing)
- agreement of sending and hosting organizations (can be two different documents)
- volunteer agreement
Applicants can appeal against the negative decision within eight calendar days from the date of receiving the decision on refusal.
The fee of the appeal procedure is 160 EUR, which shall be paid at the same time when submitting the appeal.
In order to submit an appeal application, an appointment must always be made through the online appointment system. Appointments are made through the online APPOINTMENT SYSTEM.
Required documents for appealing:
- Appeal statement: Written in the official language of the European Union, practically in English or Hungarian.
- New additional supporting documents: Documents to support the application that have not been previously submitted.
Appeal applications must be submitted to the related authority that rejected the submitted application. If the person applied at the Consulate General of Hungary in Istanbul, appeal application must be made through the Consulate General in Istanbul. If the application was made from the Hungarian Embassy in Ankara, the person must appeal against the negative decision through the Embassy in Ankara.
The decision of an appeal application is given by the competent Hungarian authority within 15 calendar days (the deadline can be prolonged in specific cases especially if more documents are needed).
The appeal decision may be subject to judicial review at the relevant Hungarian Court within 3 days from receiving the appeal decision.
The person whose application is rejected can always make a new application. The person who wants to make a new application must pay the visa fee for the new application.